For holiday accommodation with a difference, come to The Studio Bunk House.The Studio Bunk House was a stone cattle shed that has been converted into comfortable bunk house style accommodation.
It is part of a group of 5 renovated farm buildings that are stone or timber framed. The buildings are situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the western slopes of the Malvern Hillsjust in Herefordshire. The Studio Bunk House offers direct access onto the hills and from the site there are views of the Iron Aged Fort known as British Camp.
Our charming holiday cottage offers the simplicity of a camping barn with the facilities that you will need for a comfortable and cosy stay.
The spacious barn sleeps 8 and retains the simplicity of the original building. The accommodation has a light and modern feel with polished concrete floors and under floor heating throughout.
There are double glazed doors running along the entire length of the south facing lounge, dining area and kitchen.
The Studio Bunk House offers:
- Spacious lounge dining room
- Well equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and double oven and extractor
- Ground floor shower room and toilet
- Ground floor bathroom with shower and toilet
- Bedroom on the ground floor with 2 bunk beds
- 3 separate double bed spaces suspended above the main living area with 2 loft ladder accesses (1 double bed, 1 double futon and 2 single beds)
- TV, video, DVD, music centre
- Laptop and broadband internet
The Bunk House is especially popular for long weekends and the pricing structure operates on a daily rate of £72 rather than weekly rate. The minimum booking is for three days and four persons £216. Additional persons (over 4) are charged at £18 per day. All prices include all gas, electricity, VAT, and all linen and towels are inclusive. For those visitors who regularly stay in Bunk Houses and prefer to use their own sleeping bags and towels there is a reduction of £3 per person. The small gym is included and the Sauna costs an extra £5 per session.